FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. and JACKSONVILLE, Fla., June 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — McGlinchey Stafford PLLC is pleased to announce new recognition in the 2017 edition of Florida Super Lawyers, which also includes the publication’s “Rising Stars” list.
Notably, Manuel Farach, a Member in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office, has been named to Florida Super Lawyers’ “Top 100 Lawyers” lists for the state of Florida and the Miami area for the third consecutive year.
McGlinchey Stafford attorneys recognized in Florida Super Lawyers include:
- R. Carter Burgess*, Member, Jacksonville, Consumer Law and Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer
- Jennifer M. Chapkin*, Associate, Fort Lauderdale, Business Litigation, Consumer Law, and Appellate
- Ralph W. Confreda*, Associate, Fort Lauderdale, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, General Litigation, Banking, and Consumer Law
- Manuel Farach, Member, Fort Lauderdale, Top 100 2017 Florida Super Lawyers, Top 100 2017 Miami Super Lawyers; Real Estate: Business, Business Litigation, and Appellate
- Gavin W. MacMillan*, Associate, Fort Lauderdale, Business Litigation
- Lisa M. Schiller, Member, Fort Lauderdale, Business Litigation and Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
*Denotes attorney selected to Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list.
More than 40 McGlinchey Stafford attorneys have received the distinction of being included in Super Lawyers and the publication’s “Rising Stars” list across the United States.
McGlinchey Stafford’s Florida offices were established to more effectively and efficiently serve valued financial services clients in the Southeast United States. Attorneys in these offices bring experience working in-house for some of the largest financial services companies in the world, as well as seasoned trial experience handling complex commercial litigation; bankruptcy, reorganization, and creditors’ rights; consumer financial services; and real estate.
Super Lawyers has listed outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement since the publication’s founding in 1991. To be included in a state publication, lawyers are subject to a nomination process, a peer-review survey by practice area, and independent research on candidates. The top five percent of attorneys in each state, as nominated by their peers, are then reviewed by an independent research team that focuses on professional accomplishments, peer recognition, and community involvement.
ABOUT MCGLINCHEY STAFFORD
McGlinchey Stafford is a full-service law firm providing innovative legal counsel to business clients nationwide. Guiding clients wherever business and law intersect, McGlinchey Stafford’s 200 attorneys are based in 13 offices in Alabama, California, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, DC. To learn more about McGlinchey Stafford, visit www.mcglinchey.com.
McGlinchey Stafford PLLC in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, DC. McGlinchey Stafford LLP in California.
CONTACT: Contact: Katherine B. McCoy, Communications & Public Relations Manager | Phone: (504) 596-2829 | Email: [email protected]