What: Senator Bob Dole will be a special guest at the 30th anniversary celebration of the National Academy of Social Insurance. The event also honors eight living founding Board members of the Academy who will be passing the torch to a new generation of social insurance leaders.
When: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 ~ 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Where: Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health, 700 Second Street, NE, Washington, DC
- Henry Aaron, Bruce and Virginia MacLaury Senior Fellow in the Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution
- Nancy J. Altman, Co-Director, Social Security Works
- Merton C. Bernstein, Walter D. Coles Professor of Law Emeritus, Washington University-St. Louis School of Law
- Eric Kingson, Professor of Social Work, Syracuse University
- Theodore R. Marmor, Professor Emeritus of Public Policy and Management, Yale School of Management, and Professor of Political Science, Department of Political Science and the Institution for Social Policy Studies, Yale University
- Alicia Munnell, Director, Center for Retirement Research, Boston College and Peter F. Drucker Professor in Management Sciences, Boston College Carroll School of Management
- Lawrence H. Thompson, Senior Fellow, Urban Institute (Retired)
- Howard Young, Actuary and Independent Consultant (Retired)
Registration is free of charge for members of the media.
Contact Jill Braunstein at (202) 243-7009 or by email at [email protected] for more information.
The National Academy of Social Insurance is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization made up of the nation’s leading experts on social insurance. Its mission is to advance solutions to challenges facing the nation by increasing public understanding of how social insurance contributes to economic security.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b1729ec2-b275-439e-ab7b-acc996519ce0
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/c0cc93e9-06b0-432e-baee-cc9caeb543e3
CONTACT: Jill Braunstein National Academy of Social Insurance (202) 452-8097 [email protected]